Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Loving this COLOR


 Another Saturday and another exciting day of painting - yes, we are loving this paint sprayer.  Who knew one could experience a huge change in such a short easy time.  I must admit I find it easy because of my DH who does all the prep work, the setting up of the paint, cleaning the paint gun, fussing with the paint gun......  I contribute too.....sanding, spraying, serving lunch and iced tea.... it is a true partnership of love :) Okay, sounds corny....

We had picked up a set of Adirondack chairs at Costco some time ago, Bryan had put them together and we were trying to decide what color to paint them.  We found the perfect color BM "forget me not".

Here is the before picture.



And here is what they look like after:

 They sit in front of the bed and breakfast - Bayview Bed and Breakfast .


 And here is the folding chair we placed in the spare bedroom for the bed and breakfast.

Don't you just love this??  Watch for more of this color on unsuspecting pieces of furniture.



1 comment:

ANNE said...

Gorgeous colour! Love it!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

Have a happy week.